Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - KFC Komarno

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
44%
12
41%
x2
15%

over / under

0.5

over
95%
under
5%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
75%
under
25%

2.5

over
60%
under
40%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
41%
under
59%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
27%
under
73%

5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-3
+3

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-2
+2

AH1
40%
AH2
60%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
50%
AH2
50%

-1
+1

AH1
61%
AH2
39%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs KFC Komarno football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and KFC Komarno scheduled for 18. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs KFC Komarno free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 18. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 69.45% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, KFC Komarno, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 12.22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 18.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and KFC Komarno would not finish with the away win with 44.04% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that KFC Komarno would not lose with 15.07% of probability. And there are 40.89% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and KFC Komarno would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.94% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.06% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and KFC Komarno played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.