Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Dukla Banska Bystrica

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
40%
x2
18%

over / under

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
39%
under
61%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-2
+2

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
43%
AH2
57%

-1
+1

AH1
55%
AH2
45%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Dukla Banska Bystrica football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica scheduled for 13. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Dukla Banska Bystrica free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 13. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 62.92% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dukla Banska Bystrica, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica would not finish with the away win with 42.12% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dukla Banska Bystrica would not lose with 18.31% of probability. And there are 39.57% that the Club Friendlies match between Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 59.08% probability and under 2.5 goals with 40.92% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 54.33%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.