Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohronie - Dukla Banska Bystrica

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
18%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
82%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Pohronie vs Dukla Banska Bystrica football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Slovakia. Liga 2s game between

Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica scheduled for 12. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohronie vs Dukla Banska Bystrica free football tips

The Slovakia. Liga 2 match will be played on 12. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohronie is about to win this match with 61.98% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Dukla Banska Bystrica, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.55% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 21.47% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica would not finish with the away win with 42.54% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Dukla Banska Bystrica would not lose with 18.23% of probability. And there are 39.23% that the Slovakia. Liga 2 match between Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 53.95% probability and under 2.5 goals with 46.05% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohronie and Dukla Banska Bystrica played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.65%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.