Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Ulsan Hyundai

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
26%
12
36%
x2
38%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

+1
-1

AH1
66%
AH2
34%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+2
-2

AH1
85%
AH2
16%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+3
-3

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Ulsan Hyundai football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Ulsan Hyundai free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 24.2% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ulsan Hyundai, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 47.43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.37% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai would not finish with the away win with 25.94% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ulsan Hyundai would not lose with 37.89% of probability. And there are 36.16% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.84% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.16% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Ulsan Hyundai played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.89%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.