Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Seoul

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
35%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
78%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Seoul football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Seoul scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Seoul free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 31.1% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Seoul, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 40.15% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Seoul would not finish with the away win with 29.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Seoul would not lose with 34.84% of probability. And there are 35.65% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Seoul would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Seoul played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.48%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.