Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
37%
12
35%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
85%
under
15%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
65%
under
35%

2

over
53%
under
47%

2.5

over
40%
under
60%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5

over
8%
under
92%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
12%
AH2
88%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

+1
-1

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 45.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.66% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.1% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma would not finish with the away win with 37.38% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma would not lose with 27.18% of probability. And there are 35.44% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 40.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 59.66% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 47.82%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.