Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Sangju Sangmu Phoenix

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
36%
x2
26%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
67%
under
33%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Sangju Sangmu Phoenix football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Sangju Sangmu Phoenix scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Sangju Sangmu Phoenix free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 46.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Sangju Sangmu Phoenix, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 25.2% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Sangju Sangmu Phoenix would not finish with the away win with 37.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Sangju Sangmu Phoenix would not lose with 26.41% of probability. And there are 36.07% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Sangju Sangmu Phoenix would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.86% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.14% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Sangju Sangmu Phoenix played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.25%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.