Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
25%
12
38%
x2
37%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
58%
under
42%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

6.5

over
5%
under
95%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
71%
AH2
29%

+2
-2

AH1
82%
AH2
18%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3
-3

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 25.61% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 49.59% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.8% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not finish with the away win with 25.26% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not lose with 37.15% of probability. And there are 37.59% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.54% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.55%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.