Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
22%
12
38%
x2
40%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
81%
under
19%

2

over
73%
under
27%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
47%
under
53%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
66%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 20.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 55.26% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.23% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not finish with the away win with 21.78% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not lose with 40.11% of probability. And there are 38.11% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.85%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.