Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Incheon United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
37%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
18%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
30%
AH2
70%

-1
+1

AH1
38%
AH2
62%

+1
-1

AH1
88%
AH2
12%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
88%
AH2
12%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Incheon United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Incheon United scheduled for 25. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Incheon United free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 25. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 51.34% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Incheon United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.67% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United would not finish with the away win with 39.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Incheon United would not lose with 24.12% of probability. And there are 36.73% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.69% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.31% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Incheon United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.