Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Incheon United

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
72%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
10%
under
90%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-2
+2

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
33%
AH2
67%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Incheon United football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Incheon United scheduled for 20. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Incheon United free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 20. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 55.58% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Incheon United, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.28% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.13% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United would not finish with the away win with 40.62% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Incheon United would not lose with 22.09% of probability. And there are 37.28% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Incheon United would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.57% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Incheon United played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.