Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Gyeongnam

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
60%
under
40%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Gyeongnam football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Gyeongnam scheduled for 17. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Gyeongnam free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 17. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 37.96% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gyeongnam, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.73% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.3% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Gyeongnam would not finish with the away win with 33.96% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gyeongnam would not lose with 30.72% of probability. And there are 35.33% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Gyeongnam would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44.77% probability and under 2.5 goals with 55.24% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Gyeongnam played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.