Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Gangwon

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
30%
12
36%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
32%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
19%
under
81%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5

AH1
46%
AH2
0%

-2
+2

AH1
45%
AH2
50%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
44%
AH2
51%

-1
+1

AH1
43%
AH2
52%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
55%

0

AH1
45%
AH2
0%

+1
-1

AH1
48%
AH2
57%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
49%
AH2
56%

+2
-2

AH1
50%
AH2
55%


-2.5

AH1
0%
AH2
54%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Gangwon football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Gangwon scheduled for 03. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Gangwon free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 03. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 33.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gangwon, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 38.99% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Gangwon would not finish with the away win with 30.14% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gangwon would not lose with 33.78% of probability. And there are 36.08% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Gangwon would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.81% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.19% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Gangwon played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.