Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Daegu

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
28%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
86%
under
14%

1

over
84%
under
16%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
56%
under
44%

2.5

over
42%
under
58%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-2
+2

AH1
8%
AH2
92%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1
+1

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

+1
-1

AH1
72%
AH2
28%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+2
-2

AH1
87%
AH2
13%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Daegu football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Daegu scheduled for 02. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Daegu free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 02. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 28.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Daegu, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 43% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.75% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Daegu would not finish with the away win with 28.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Daegu would not lose with 35.98% of probability. And there are 35.71% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Daegu would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.11% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.9% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Daegu played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.