Probability

more offers
less offers
Pohang Steelers - Daegu

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1

over
83%
under
17%

1.5

over
66%
under
34%

2

over
55%
under
45%

2.5

over
41%
under
59%

3

over
27%
under
73%

3.5

over
23%
under
78%

4

over
14%
under
86%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-1
+1

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
81%
AH2
19%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
92%
AH2
8%
You might be also interested in

Pohang Steelers vs Daegu football betting tips

Check out our preview for the South Korea. K-League Classics game between

Pohang Steelers and Daegu scheduled for 02. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pohang Steelers vs Daegu free football tips

The South Korea. K-League Classic match will be played on 02. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pohang Steelers is about to win this match with 33.6% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Daegu, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.42% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pohang Steelers and Daegu would not finish with the away win with 30.69% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Daegu would not lose with 33.35% of probability. And there are 35.96% that the South Korea. K-League Classic match between Pohang Steelers and Daegu would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 41.02% probability and under 2.5 goals with 58.97% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pohang Steelers and Daegu played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 46.31%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.