Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Zaglebie Lubin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
37%
x2
23%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
47%
under
53%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Zaglebie Lubin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Zaglebie Lubin scheduled for 10. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Zaglebie Lubin free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 10. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 53.03% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Zaglebie Lubin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.14% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.82% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Zaglebie Lubin would not finish with the away win with 40.09% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Zaglebie Lubin would not lose with 22.91% of probability. And there are 37.01% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Zaglebie Lubin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.37% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.63% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Zaglebie Lubin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.19%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.