Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Wisla PLock

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
38%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
67%
under
33%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-3
+3

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Wisla PLock football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Wisla PLock scheduled for 26. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Wisla PLock free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 26. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 59.17% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wisla PLock, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.41% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Wisla PLock would not finish with the away win with 41.52% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wisla PLock would not lose with 20.58% of probability. And there are 37.9% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Wisla PLock would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 52.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 47.68% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Wisla PLock played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.