Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Wisla Krakow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
38%
12
37%
x2
25%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
38%
under
62%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

6.5

over
4%
under
96%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
15%
AH2
85%

-2
+2

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

-1
+1

AH1
37%
AH2
63%

+1
-1

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Wisla Krakow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Wisla Krakow scheduled for 10. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Wisla Krakow free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 10. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 50.62% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wisla Krakow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.79% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.58% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Wisla Krakow would not finish with the away win with 38.21% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wisla Krakow would not lose with 24.62% of probability. And there are 37.17% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Wisla Krakow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.65% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.36% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Wisla Krakow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 50.58%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.