Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Warta Poznan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
41%
x2
16%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
77%
under
23%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
59%
under
41%

3

over
48%
under
52%

3.5

over
40%
under
60%

4

over
28%
under
72%

4.5

over
24%
under
76%

5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
14%
AH2
86%

-3
+3

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

-2
+2

AH1
34%
AH2
66%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

-1
+1

AH1
56%
AH2
44%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Warta Poznan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Szczecin and Warta Poznan scheduled for 22. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Warta Poznan free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 22. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 65.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Warta Poznan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 14.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.05% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Warta Poznan would not finish with the away win with 43.32% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Warta Poznan would not lose with 15.88% of probability. And there are 40.8% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Szczecin and Warta Poznan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 58.97% probability and under 2.5 goals with 41.02% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Warta Poznan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.