Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Vitesse

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
36%
x2
31%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
37%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Vitesse football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Szczecin and Vitesse scheduled for 12. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Vitesse free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 12. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 38.12% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Vitesse, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.74% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.15% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Vitesse would not finish with the away win with 33.11% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Vitesse would not lose with 30.76% of probability. And there are 36.12% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Szczecin and Vitesse would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 49.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Vitesse played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 58.27%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.