Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Piast Gliwice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
36%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
34%
under
66%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Piast Gliwice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Piast Gliwice scheduled for 15. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Piast Gliwice free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 15. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 28.08% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Piast Gliwice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 45.6% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.32% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Piast Gliwice would not finish with the away win with 27.23% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Piast Gliwice would not lose with 36.38% of probability. And there are 36.38% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Piast Gliwice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 56% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Piast Gliwice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.08%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.