Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Olympiacos

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
15%
12
41%
x2
44%

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1

over
91%
under
9%

1.5

over
80%
under
20%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
63%
under
37%

3

over
54%
under
46%

3.5

over
43%
under
57%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

+1
-1

AH1
39%
AH2
61%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
52%
AH2
48%

+2
-2

AH1
64%
AH2
36%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
73%
AH2
27%

+3
-3

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+3.5
-3.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+4
-4

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Olympiacos football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Szczecin and Olympiacos scheduled for 28. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Olympiacos free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 28. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 13.42% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Olympiacos, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 68.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.9% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Olympiacos would not finish with the away win with 15.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Olympiacos would not lose with 43.7% of probability. And there are 40.85% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Szczecin and Olympiacos would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 63.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 36.5% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Olympiacos played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 53.9%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.