Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - LKS Lodz

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
65%
under
35%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs LKS Lodz football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and LKS Lodz scheduled for 15. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs LKS Lodz free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 15. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 52.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, LKS Lodz, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.08% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.2% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and LKS Lodz would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that LKS Lodz would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and LKS Lodz would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 50% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and LKS Lodz played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.