Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Lech Poznan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
36%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
68%
under
32%

2.5

over
50%
under
50%

3

over
37%
under
63%

3.5

over
30%
under
70%

4

over
19%
under
82%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
11%
AH2
89%

-2
+2

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
23%
AH2
77%

-1
+1

AH1
28%
AH2
72%

+1
-1

AH1
84%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
86%
AH2
14%

+2
-2

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Lech Poznan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Lech Poznan free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 42.63% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lech Poznan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 29.29% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.09% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan would not finish with the away win with 35.42% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lech Poznan would not lose with 28.63% of probability. And there are 35.95% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 49.87% probability and under 2.5 goals with 50.13% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.8%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.