Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Lech Poznan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
28%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Lech Poznan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Lech Poznan free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 42.89% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lech Poznan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 28.13% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.98% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan would not finish with the away win with 35.92% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lech Poznan would not lose with 28.43% of probability. And there are 35.65% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Lech Poznan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.