Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Kotwica Kolobrzeg

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
47%
12
46%
x2
7%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
77%
under
23%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Kotwica Kolobrzeg football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Szczecin and Kotwica Kolobrzeg scheduled for 25. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Kotwica Kolobrzeg free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 25. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 85.36% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Kotwica Kolobrzeg, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 5.42% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 9.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Kotwica Kolobrzeg would not finish with the away win with 47.06% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Kotwica Kolobrzeg would not lose with 6.79% of probability. And there are 46.15% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Szczecin and Kotwica Kolobrzeg would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 77.49% probability and under 2.5 goals with 22.51% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Kotwica Kolobrzeg played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.