Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Hapoel Be'er Sheva

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
29%
12
37%
x2
34%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
72%
under
29%

2.5

over
57%
under
43%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
20%
under
80%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
70%
AH2
30%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
75%
AH2
25%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
90%
AH2
10%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Hapoel Be'er Sheva football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Szczecin and Hapoel Be'er Sheva scheduled for 03. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Hapoel Be'er Sheva free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 03. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 30.44% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hapoel Be'er Sheva, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 44.68% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.88% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Hapoel Be'er Sheva would not finish with the away win with 28.74% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Hapoel Be'er Sheva would not lose with 34.15% of probability. And there are 37.11% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Szczecin and Hapoel Be'er Sheva would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 57.05% probability and under 2.5 goals with 42.95% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Hapoel Be'er Sheva played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.4%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.