Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Gornik Zabrze

1x | 1 2 | x2

Not Available

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
55%
under
45%

3

over
41%
under
59%

3.5

over
33%
under
67%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5.5

over
11%
under
89%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
41%
AH2
59%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Gornik Zabrze football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze scheduled for 22. 09. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Gornik Zabrze free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 22. 09. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 52.11% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gornik Zabrze, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 22.41% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.48% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze would not finish with the away win with % of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gornik Zabrze would not lose with % of probability. And there are % that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.55% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.46% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.