more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Gornik Zabrze

1x | 1 2 | x2


Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under


AH1 / AH2

You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Gornik Zabrze football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze scheduled for 15. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Gornik Zabrze free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 15. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 51.59% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Gornik Zabrze, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.84% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 27.58% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze would not finish with the away win with 39.63% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Gornik Zabrze would not lose with 24.15% of probability. And there are 36.22% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Gornik Zabrze played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.