Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Arka Gdynia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
37%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
87%
under
13%

1

over
86%
under
14%

1.5

over
70%
under
30%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
16%
under
84%

4.5

over
15%
under
85%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-3.5
+3.5

AH1
9%
AH2
91%

-3
+3

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
16%
AH2
84%

-2
+2

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
32%
AH2
68%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1
-1

AH1
90%
AH2
10%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia scheduled for 29. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 29. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 56.26% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arka Gdynia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 17.51% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.22% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish with the away win with 41.31% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arka Gdynia would not lose with 21.99% of probability. And there are 36.7% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.6% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.68%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.