Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Arka Gdynia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
36%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
63%
under
37%

2.5

over
45%
under
55%

3

over
32%
under
68%

3.5

over
26%
under
74%

4

over
15%
under
85%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-2

AH1
66%
AH2
0%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
76%
AH2
43%

-1
+1

AH1
79%
AH2
39%

0

AH1
73%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
27%

+1
-1

AH1
61%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
57%
AH2
24%


-2

AH1
0%
AH2
34%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 52.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arka Gdynia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.52% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.06% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish with the away win with 40.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arka Gdynia would not lose with 23.73% of probability. And there are 35.86% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.29% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.71% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.81%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.