Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Szczecin - Arka Gdynia

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
42%
12
37%
x2
21%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
87%
under
13%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
62%
under
38%

2.5

over
48%
under
52%

3

over
34%
under
66%

3.5

over
28%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
14%
under
86%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
82%
AH2
41%

-1
+1

AH1
84%
AH2
37%

0

AH1
78%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
22%

+1
-1

AH1
63%
AH2
16%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
59%
AH2
18%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland. Ekstraklasas game between

Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia scheduled for 07. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Szczecin vs Arka Gdynia free football tips

The Poland. Ekstraklasa match will be played on 07. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Szczecin is about to win this match with 57.41% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Arka Gdynia, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 16.76% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.83% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish with the away win with 42.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Arka Gdynia would not lose with 21.04% of probability. And there are 36.7% that the Poland. Ekstraklasa match between Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 47.51% probability and under 2.5 goals with 52.49% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Szczecin and Arka Gdynia played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 48.07%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.