Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Znicz Pruszkow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

over / under

1.5

over
72%
under
28%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3

over
36%
under
64%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
16%
under
84%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Znicz Pruszkow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Pogon Siedlce and Znicz Pruszkow scheduled for 17. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Znicz Pruszkow free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 17. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 38.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Znicz Pruszkow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 32.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 29.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Znicz Pruszkow would not finish with the away win with 33.87% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Znicz Pruszkow would not lose with 30.7% of probability. And there are 35.43% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Pogon Siedlce and Znicz Pruszkow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Znicz Pruszkow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56.09%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.