Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Stal Stalowa Wola

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
34%
12
35%
x2
31%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Stal Stalowa Wola football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Pogon Siedlce and Stal Stalowa Wola scheduled for 09. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Stal Stalowa Wola free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 09. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 38.82% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stal Stalowa Wola, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 31.16% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 30.02% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Stal Stalowa Wola would not finish with the away win with 34.05% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stal Stalowa Wola would not lose with 30.87% of probability. And there are 35.08% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Pogon Siedlce and Stal Stalowa Wola would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Stal Stalowa Wola played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.