Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Ruch Chorzow

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
40%
12
38%
x2
22%

over / under

0.5

over
91%
under
9%

1

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
73%
under
27%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
32%
under
68%

4

over
20%
under
80%

4.5

over
19%
under
81%

5

over
9%
under
91%

5.5

over
13%
under
87%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
36%
AH2
64%

-1
+1

AH1
46%
AH2
54%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
91%
AH2
9%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Ruch Chorzow football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Pogon Siedlce and Ruch Chorzow scheduled for 19. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Ruch Chorzow free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 19. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 55.02% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Ruch Chorzow, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 20.98% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 24.01% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Ruch Chorzow would not finish with the away win with 39.91% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Ruch Chorzow would not lose with 21.77% of probability. And there are 38.32% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Pogon Siedlce and Ruch Chorzow would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.35% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.65% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Ruch Chorzow played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.77%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.