Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - RKS Radomiak Radom

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
32%
12
35%
x2
32%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
75%
under
25%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
51%
under
49%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
17%
under
83%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

6.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

-1
+1

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs RKS Radomiak Radom football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Pogon Siedlce and RKS Radomiak Radom scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs RKS Radomiak Radom free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 36.06% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, RKS Radomiak Radom, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 35.77% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.17% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and RKS Radomiak Radom would not finish with the away win with 32.27% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that RKS Radomiak Radom would not lose with 32.27% of probability. And there are 35.46% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Pogon Siedlce and RKS Radomiak Radom would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.32% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.69% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and RKS Radomiak Radom played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 59.15%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.