Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Motor Lublin

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
41%
12
38%
x2
21%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

0.5

over
93%
under
7%

1.5

over
82%
under
18%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
50%
under
50%

3.5

over
38%
under
62%

4

over
32%
under
68%

4.5

over
21%
under
79%

5.5

over
12%
under
88%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Motor Lublin football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Siedlce and Motor Lublin scheduled for 08. 02. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Motor Lublin free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 08. 02. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 57.91% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Motor Lublin, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 19.34% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 22.74% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Motor Lublin would not finish with the away win with 40.72% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Motor Lublin would not lose with 20.79% of probability. And there are 38.49% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Siedlce and Motor Lublin would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 60.61% probability and under 2.5 goals with 39.39% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Motor Lublin played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.