Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Lech Poznan II

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
36%
12
36%
x2
27%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
64%
under
36%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
35%
under
65%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
9%
under
91%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
13%
AH2
87%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1
+1

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
87%
AH2
13%
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Lech Poznan II football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 2s game between

Pogon Siedlce and Lech Poznan II scheduled for 31. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Lech Poznan II free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 2 match will be played on 31. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 46.69% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Lech Poznan II, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 26.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.5% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Lech Poznan II would not finish with the away win with 36.41% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Lech Poznan II would not lose with 27.18% of probability. And there are 36.41% that the Poland Championship. Liga 2 match between Pogon Siedlce and Lech Poznan II would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 45.89% probability and under 2.5 goals with 54.1% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Lech Poznan II played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 51.93%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.