Probability

more offers
less offers
Pogon Siedlce - Jagiellonia Bialystok

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
12%
12
42%
x2
46%

over / under

1.5

over
87%
under
13%

2.5

over
69%
under
31%

3.5

over
47%
under
53%

4.5

over
28%
under
72%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Pogon Siedlce vs Jagiellonia Bialystok football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Pogon Siedlce and Jagiellonia Bialystok scheduled for 22. 06. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Pogon Siedlce vs Jagiellonia Bialystok free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 22. 06. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Pogon Siedlce is about to win this match with 10.25% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Jagiellonia Bialystok, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 73.35% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 16.4% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Pogon Siedlce and Jagiellonia Bialystok would not finish with the away win with 11.9% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Jagiellonia Bialystok would not lose with 45.78% of probability. And there are 42.32% that the Club Friendlies match between Pogon Siedlce and Jagiellonia Bialystok would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 68.57% probability and under 2.5 goals with 31.43% chances. This prediction is based on recent Pogon Siedlce and Jagiellonia Bialystok played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 56%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.