Probability

more offers
less offers
Podrinje Janja - Rudar Prijedor

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
43%
12
39%
x2
17%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

1.5

over
74%
under
26%

2

over
66%
under
34%

2.5

over
52%
under
48%

3

over
39%
under
61%

3.5

over
31%
under
69%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
22%
AH2
78%

-2
+2

AH1
27%
AH2
73%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
41%
AH2
59%

-1
+1

AH1
54%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Podrinje Janja vs Rudar Prijedor football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bosnia and Herzegovina. First Leagues game between

Podrinje Janja and Rudar Prijedor scheduled for 08. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podrinje Janja vs Rudar Prijedor free football tips

The Bosnia and Herzegovina. First League match will be played on 08. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podrinje Janja is about to win this match with 62.86% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Rudar Prijedor, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 13.82% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.33% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podrinje Janja and Rudar Prijedor would not finish with the away win with 43.45% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Rudar Prijedor would not lose with 17.38% of probability. And there are 39.17% that the Bosnia and Herzegovina. First League match between Podrinje Janja and Rudar Prijedor would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 51.72% probability and under 2.5 goals with 48.28% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podrinje Janja and Rudar Prijedor played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.