Probability

more offers
less offers
Podrinje Janja - Borac Banja Luka

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
27%
12
36%
x2
37%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Podrinje Janja vs Borac Banja Luka football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Bosnia and Herzegovina. First Leagues game between

Podrinje Janja and Borac Banja Luka scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podrinje Janja vs Borac Banja Luka free football tips

The Bosnia and Herzegovina. First League match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podrinje Janja is about to win this match with 26.24% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Borac Banja Luka, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 46.89% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.87% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podrinje Janja and Borac Banja Luka would not finish with the away win with 26.75% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Borac Banja Luka would not lose with 37.04% of probability. And there are 36.21% that the Bosnia and Herzegovina. First League match between Podrinje Janja and Borac Banja Luka would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 42.91% probability and under 2.5 goals with 57.08% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podrinje Janja and Borac Banja Luka played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.