Probability

more offers
less offers
Podlasie - Wislanie Jaskowice

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
76%
under
24%

2.5

over
61%
under
39%

3

over
52%
under
48%

3.5

over
42%
under
58%

4

over
29%
under
71%

4.5

over
26%
under
74%

5.5

over
17%
under
83%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
24%
AH2
76%

-1
+1

AH1
29%
AH2
71%

+1
-1

AH1
77%
AH2
23%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%
You might be also interested in

Podlasie vs Wislanie Jaskowice football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 3s game between

Podlasie and Wislanie Jaskowice scheduled for 04. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podlasie vs Wislanie Jaskowice free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 04. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podlasie is about to win this match with 39.76% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Wislanie Jaskowice, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 34.45% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 25.79% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podlasie and Wislanie Jaskowice would not finish with the away win with 32.87% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Wislanie Jaskowice would not lose with 30.25% of probability. And there are 36.88% that the Poland Championship. Liga 3 match between Podlasie and Wislanie Jaskowice would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 61.46% probability and under 2.5 goals with 38.54% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podlasie and Wislanie Jaskowice played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 66.97%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.