Probability

more offers
less offers
Podlasie - Spartakus Daleszyce

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
38%
x2
23%

over / under

1.5

over
76%
under
24%

2

over
69%
under
31%

2.5

over
56%
under
44%

3

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
36%
under
64%

4

over
25%
under
75%

4.5

over
22%
under
78%

5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
14%
under
86%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-2
+2

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
35%
AH2
65%

-1
+1

AH1
42%
AH2
58%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Podlasie vs Spartakus Daleszyce football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 3s game between

Podlasie and Spartakus Daleszyce scheduled for 25. 05. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podlasie vs Spartakus Daleszyce free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 25. 05. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podlasie is about to win this match with 52.94% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Spartakus Daleszyce, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 23.23% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 23.84% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podlasie and Spartakus Daleszyce would not finish with the away win with 38.51% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Spartakus Daleszyce would not lose with 23.3% of probability. And there are 38.19% that the Poland Championship. Liga 3 match between Podlasie and Spartakus Daleszyce would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 55.64% probability and under 2.5 goals with 44.35% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podlasie and Spartakus Daleszyce played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 57.18%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.