Probability

more offers
less offers
Podlasie - NKP Podhale

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
18%
12
40%
x2
42%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

n/a
You might be also interested in

Podlasie vs NKP Podhale football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 3s game between

Podlasie and NKP Podhale scheduled for 27. 04. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podlasie vs NKP Podhale free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 27. 04. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podlasie is about to win this match with 16.07% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, NKP Podhale, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 63.38% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 20.55% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podlasie and NKP Podhale would not finish with the away win with 17.98% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that NKP Podhale would not lose with 42.12% of probability. And there are 39.9% that the Poland Championship. Liga 3 match between Podlasie and NKP Podhale would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Podlasie and NKP Podhale played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.