Probability

more offers
less offers
Podlasie - MKS Sokol Sieniawa

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
37%
x2
30%

Both teams to score

Not Available

over / under

n/a

AH1 / AH2

0

AH1
54%
AH2
0%


0

AH1
0%
AH2
46%
You might be also interested in

Podlasie vs MKS Sokol Sieniawa football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 3s game between

Podlasie and MKS Sokol Sieniawa scheduled for 23. 03. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podlasie vs MKS Sokol Sieniawa free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 23. 03. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podlasie is about to win this match with 39.71% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, MKS Sokol Sieniawa, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.64% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.66% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podlasie and MKS Sokol Sieniawa would not finish with the away win with 33.33% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that MKS Sokol Sieniawa would not lose with 29.89% of probability. And there are 36.77% that the Poland Championship. Liga 3 match between Podlasie and MKS Sokol Sieniawa would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Podlasie and MKS Sokol Sieniawa played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.