Podlasie and Hutnik Nowa Huta scheduled for 15. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at
The Poland Championship. Liga 3 match will be played on 15. 08. 2019 at
According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podlasie is about to win this match with 13.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Hutnik Nowa Huta, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 69.86% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 17.05% of probability.
The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with % probability and under 2.5 goals with % chances. This prediction is based on recent Podlasie and Hutnik Nowa Huta played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as %.
Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.