Probability

more offers
less offers
Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala - Warta Poznan

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
35%
12
37%
x2
29%

over / under

0.5

over
92%
under
8%

1.5

over
79%
under
21%

2

over
71%
under
29%

2.5

over
54%
under
46%

3

over
46%
under
54%

3.5

over
37%
under
63%

4

over
26%
under
74%

4.5

over
18%
under
82%

5.5

over
10%
under
90%

AH1 / AH2

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
25%
AH2
75%

-1
+1

AH1
31%
AH2
69%

+1
-1

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%
You might be also interested in

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Warta Poznan football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Club Friendliess game between

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Warta Poznan scheduled for 20. 07. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Warta Poznan free football tips

The Club Friendlies match will be played on 20. 07. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala is about to win this match with 42.5% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Warta Poznan, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 30.92% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.59% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Warta Poznan would not finish with the away win with 34.65% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Warta Poznan would not lose with 28.52% of probability. And there are 36.83% that the Club Friendlies match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Warta Poznan would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 54.33% probability and under 2.5 goals with 45.67% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Warta Poznan played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 61.25%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.