Probability

more offers
less offers
Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala - Stal Mielec

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
31%
12
36%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
90%
under
10%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
69%
under
31%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
46%
under
54%

3

over
33%
under
67%

3.5

over
27%
under
73%

4

over
17%
under
83%

4.5

over
13%
under
87%

5.5

over
7%
under
93%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-2
+2

AH1
10%
AH2
90%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
18%
AH2
82%

-1
+1

AH1
20%
AH2
80%

+1
-1

AH1
76%
AH2
24%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
80%
AH2
20%

+2
-2

AH1
89%
AH2
11%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
89%
AH2
11%
You might be also interested in

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Stal Mielec football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 1s game between

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Stal Mielec free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 1 match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala is about to win this match with 34.09% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stal Mielec, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 37.27% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 28.65% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec would not finish with the away win with 31.16% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stal Mielec would not lose with 32.99% of probability. And there are 35.85% that the Poland Championship. Liga 1 match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 46.39% probability and under 2.5 goals with 53.6% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.