Probability

more offers
less offers
Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala - Stal Mielec

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
33%
12
34%
x2
33%

over / under

0.5

over
89%
under
11%

1

over
85%
under
15%

1.5

over
68%
under
32%

2

over
57%
under
43%

2.5

over
43%
under
57%

3

over
29%
under
71%

3.5

over
23%
under
77%

4

over
13%
under
87%

4.5

over
11%
under
89%

5.5

over
8%
under
92%

AH1 / AH2

-2.5
+2.5

AH1
7%
AH2
93%

-1.5
+1.5

AH1
17%
AH2
83%

-1
+1

AH1
21%
AH2
79%

+1
-1

AH1
79%
AH2
21%

+1.5
-1.5

AH1
83%
AH2
17%

+2.5
-2.5

AH1
93%
AH2
7%
You might be also interested in

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Stal Mielec football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Poland Championship. Liga 1s game between

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec scheduled for 11. 08. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala vs Stal Mielec free football tips

The Poland Championship. Liga 1 match will be played on 11. 08. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala is about to win this match with 33.81% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Stal Mielec, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 33.57% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 32.62% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec would not finish with the away win with 33.18% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Stal Mielec would not lose with 33.18% of probability. And there are 33.64% that the Poland Championship. Liga 1 match between Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 43.15% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56.85% chances. This prediction is based on recent Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala and Stal Mielec played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 52.51%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.