Probability

more offers
less offers
Perugia Calcio - Cosenza Calcio

1x | 1 2 | x2

1x
39%
12
36%
x2
24%

over / under

0.5

over
88%
under
12%

1.5

over
71%
under
29%

2

over
61%
under
39%

2.5

over
44%
under
56%

3.5

over
24%
under
76%

4.5

over
12%
under
88%

5.5

over
6%
under
94%

AH1 / AH2

-1
+1

AH1
36%
AH2
64%
You might be also interested in

Perugia Calcio vs Cosenza Calcio football betting tips

Check out our preview for the Italy. Serie Bs game between

Perugia Calcio and Cosenza Calcio scheduled for 09. 12. 2019, and see some of the best football predictions today. We have some football betting tips prepared for this matchup, so take five minutes of your time to read this preview. It might turn out to be helpful. Don’t miss to watch this math at .

Perugia Calcio vs Cosenza Calcio free football tips

The Italy. Serie B match will be played on 09. 12. 2019 at , don't miss such a great chance to find out what football bet would probably win. Among several football predictions today, one stands above others when speaking about this match.

According to our Artificial Intelligence software, the Perugia Calcio is about to win this match with 51.77% probability playing on their own ground. Their opponent, Cosenza Calcio, who plays on the away has a chance of winning the upcoming match with the 21.32% probability. Match is about to end in draw with 26.92% of probability.

Let’s take a closer look at possible outcomes of double chances bet. Getfree.bet expects that match between Perugia Calcio and Cosenza Calcio would not finish with the away win with 39.46% of chance. On the other hand, our tool predicts that Cosenza Calcio would not lose with 24.38% of probability. And there are 36.15% that the Italy. Serie B match between Perugia Calcio and Cosenza Calcio would not finish in draw.

The next of our free football tips concerns goals. Getfree.bet predicts that teams will concede over 2.5 goals with 44% probability and under 2.5 goals with 56% chances. This prediction is based on recent Perugia Calcio and Cosenza Calcio played matches and their head to head results. Chanses that both teams will score are estimated as 49.17%.

Choose one of the online bookmakers that we offer in order to place your bet on the upcoming match.